Saturday, October 11, 2008

We made it!

So, our flights were fine. Bryan's hip set off alarms in Columbus, so they had to practically strip search him. He forgot to mention ahead of time that he had a titanium hip! When he conveniently remembered, they didn't want to take his word. Sorry I didn't get a picture.
In Chicago, I snapped this photo of Bryan with a statue of Dick Hurts!















We were a little shaken up by the sight of hazmat and law enforcement outside our jet at Midway, but the captain asssured us, it was a fuel spill. We were only 10 minutes late taking off.



















If I keep this up on a daily basis, we won't be ablt to stay on schedule. I just want to leave you with a picture of the best fish taco I ever had. This was in a little stripmall Mexican restaurant in San Jose.

















One last thing,the Winchseter Mystery HOuse was very cool, and I'll add something about that later.

1 comment:

Uglysock said...

OK. you are going to tell us who Dicks Hurts is, aren't yu? If course, don't do it now, or you'll get bhind schedule!